My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Kroger dealz

Kroger always has good sales and this week is no exception! I love their 10 for $10 deals. This week they have Healthy Life wheat bread for $1. I have a bunch of coupons for $.50 off that will double to $1...so free bread!

They have 1/2 page of items where if you buy 10 you get $5 off. Here are some deals:
One great deal is Sobe Lifewater. After you buy the 10 items the lifewater is basically $.50. I have a coupon - buy one get one free so that = $.25 each
Tostitos + dip = $4.76 minus $.55 coupon doubled to $1.10 =$1.83 each
Ritz or Cheez Itz + $1.99 each minus $2/2= $1 each

If you need some extra coupons, email me at kfreekave@aol.com. I have some extra sets that I will share for $1/set. The P& G set is worth over $46 in coupons so it's a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment