My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy, Busy

Life has become so busy the past couple of weeks!  We started school last Monday so we are in a new routine.  We are trying a new curriculum and so far we love it!

Our homeschool group, OBLIQUE, has lots of fun stuff planned this year.  I am planning 3 classes at my house and that has me hopping!  First, we are having a bread baking class.  I have 22 people signed up so we might have to have 2 classes.  Next, will be a canning class.  I offer this class every year and it's really cool to hear about the things my "students" are canning now.  Lastly, I am going to have a Zumba class at my house every week.  I'm really looking forward to this one!  I think it will be lots of fun.

The garden has just about dried up.  This excessive heat has taken it's toll.  We are getting lots of okra every day but everything else is about gone.  I did find a few minutes to clear an area and plant some kale for the fall.  I would like to plant some other fall plants but the heat has returned so I will have to wait.

I hope to get back to regularly blogging so look for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment