My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorite Cereal

Are you part of a cereal eating family?  I am.

We all love cereal.  My youngest son would eat it every meal of the day if I would let him.  I will admit though, we are particular about our cereal.  If you have been down the cereal isle at your local grocery store you know the countless options available to you.  I am not interested in feeding my family sugar-laden cardboard with no nutritional value.

What is our cereal of choice?  Honey Bunches of Oats!  Let me tell you a little about it.  It contains 10 grams of whole grain, only 6 grams of sugar, and it provides 9 essential vitamins and minerals.

All of that is great but what is the best part?  My kids (and my husband and I) love it!

Post sent me a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats so I could review them.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.  Would you like to try it FREE? Here is what you need to do to be entered into the drawing:

1.  Like  Honey Bunches of Oats  on Facebook.

2. Post on Honey Bunches of Oats page and mention my blog (kfreekave@blogspot.com).

3.  Come back and comment on this blog that you completed #1 and #2 and you will be entered into the drawing.  Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment