My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Friday, June 8, 2012

My Favorite Time of Year

Some people love it when the days begin to cool off and winter is in the air.  Others get spring fever when the flowers begin to bloom and the grass starts turning green. Me, I love it when the days heat up and the garden starts producing.

I love everything about gardening.  I like working the soil and getting it ready for planting.  I am thrilled when the first little bit of green breaks through the ground.  And then the ultimate...the day I get to start picking the fruits of all of my labor!  I am always awed by the miracle of life, even in plants.

Can't Wait For These To Ripen

Sea of Squash


No comments:

Post a Comment