My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Testing Day

In the last blog, I told you that I will be doing a give-away soon.  Well, it's getting closer.  I got my free sample in the mail today and I will be putting it to the test.  Wondering what it is? Well, go here and sign up for the $1,000 in prizes they are giving away.

While you do that...I'm going out to work in the garden and put this product to the test!  I can think of no greater way to test it than in the Memphis heat and humidity.

So, stay tuned.  I will be writing a review soon and offering you a coupon for a free, full size product for you to try to!


1 comment: