My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Ants, Ants Everywhere!

I'm not sure what was going on yesterday but my husband walked outside and there were ants swarming everywhere!  They completely covered this planter and the wall behind it.  I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before.  Luckily for me...and not so much for the ants... I had just received a box of Combat Ant Bait and Combat Ant Gel to review.  You can see the Combat Ant Bait in the picture.

We put out several of the Combat Ant Baits and the ants immediately swarmed it.  
We waited about 30 minutes and went back outside to see what was going on and we were amazed!!
The ants were no longer swarming!  I am going to give it a couple of days to see if the ants are completely gone but so far, I am really impressed!

I think this will be wonderful in spring when the ant hills start popping up everywhere.  

Would you like to try it?  One lucky reader will be selected to receive a free sample.
To be entered, comment on this post or shoot me an email at kfreekave@aol.com with the subject line Combat Ant Bait.  Entries must be received by 8/31/12.  

No comments:

Post a Comment