My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ready for Product Reviews?


Honey Bunches of Oats was nice enough to send me a box of their new Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends to try.  First, I have to confess that Honey Bunches of Oats is the only cereal that I buy.  Yes, the cereal isle is full of choices but we found our favorite and we are sticking with it!

My second confession is, I only got to try 1 bowl of this cereal.  Why, you ask?  Because my family got to it first.  Everyone loved it!  The mango gave it a fresh, fruity taste and who doesn't love the indulgent flavor of coconut.

My findings:  Honey Bunches of Oats has come up with another great product! Do you want to try it?  I happen to have a coupon for a free, full-size box.  All you have to do is LIKE Honey Bunches of Oats and then reply to this blog or send me an email at kfreekave@aol.com stating that you liked their page and you will be entered in the drawing!

You can also enter to win an Escape to the Tropics! Information regarding the Tropical Trio Sweepstakes was provided with my free box of Honey Bunches of Oats.  I may qualify for a prize too, so enter now and keep an eye out for more Product Reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment