My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blind Worship

Today, at church, I had the honor of sitting beside a sweet young teen that happens to be blind.  I listened to her angelic voice as she was singing "Jesus, Jesus".  Tears came to my eyes as I thought of how God's heart had to be touched as she sang His name. 




I pondered this a few minutes when a thought struck me.  God is just as touched when I sing His name.  To Him, I am blind to so many things but my eyes do see.  I am mute at times when I should speak for Him.  I am sometimes deaf to the things that He wants me to hear.  I am no different than this beautiful girl beside me in God's eyes.


Now, this is not to diminish this young lady in any way.  I do still believe that she touches the very heart of God.  But I also see that we each touch His heart when we take the time to worship Him.  Have you taken the time to worship Him today?  Put aside your laundry list of things that you need for just a few minutes and take time to worship.  He is worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment