My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Garden Hands

I am so excited that it seems that Spring is finally trying to get here.  We had a couple of 70 degree days last week that only intensified my longing to get in the garden.  I was able to get my hands in the dirt for a few minutes before another storm front moved in bringing cold air with it.  I must admit, I was not ashamed of the dirt under my fingernails.  In fact, I admired it! lol  I looked at it knowing that the time for "Garden Hands" is just around the corner.

Lucky for me, Dial provided me with a sample of Dial Deep Cleaning Hand Soap for me to review just at the right time! I decided this would be a great time to put it to the test!

I was immediately pleased with the scent (Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar) but then I noticed the micro-scrubbers that were in it.  It really helped get the dirt off and exfoliate my skin in the process.  I see why they call it a Deep Cleansing Hand Soap!

I am going to give you an opportunity to try this premium soap for yourself, by the way, it's a great family soap too so share with your kiddos!  Instead of a random drawing this time, I am going to give a coupon to the first three people to email me at kfreekave@aol.com with the subject line Garden Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment