My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Like Tea?? Try these FREE

Here is a nice way to sample something new:  Go to http://www.teasta.com/ and select 2 sample teas that are priced at $3.15 each.  Add them to your cart and use the code TRYME to get them free.  Shipping is Free and you can select "free sample" and you do not have to enter any payment information.

I am trying the Tropical Green Tea and Chocolate Mint Rooibos Herbal Tea.  Can't wait to get them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment