My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Free Stuff

This is just a quick note to tell you about all of the free stuff I got this week in the mail.  There are always promotions online that you can sign up for, so keep an eye out for them.  I will try to start posting more of them here.  I have also been posting them on my FB page so if you are not my friend, friend me and send me a note telling me that you are a follower on my blog.

1.  14 day supply of Prevacid
2.  Coupon for FREE VitaminWater
3.  6 different flavors of Nescafe Taster's Choice
4.  Free full size bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce

Here are some other things I have received in the mail previously:  Full size bottle of shampoo, energy drinks, vitamin drinks, cereals and lots of coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment