My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yea! Friday

Since it's Friday we'll start off with some free stuff and good deals!  We want everyone to be happy on Friday!

Free Country Bob's

Free Spring Cleaning Gift Pack

Home Made Simple $30 in Coupons

I am spending the weekend getting ready for Monday.  That's when our challenge is officially starting.  Tomorrow I will be putting together our menu for next week.  We will probably be going back to the one I posted a couple of weeks ago...the beans and rice one.  It is a great way to kind of detox your body and get started on a healthy new lifestyle.  I bought a new exercise dvd yesterday since my treadmill and wii died!  I will let you know how I like it next week.

And for my homeschool friends, I encourage you to get involved with your local homeschool group.  If you find that it's not a fit for your family, don't give up.  Keep looking!  I have missed the last couple of MNO with our homeschool group so I was really excited to get to go last night.  We have the best time and it is so nice getting together and comparing notes.  And by the way, if you happened to be driving through Olive Branch at around 9:00 pm last night and saw about 10 cars following one another.... that was our Homeschool Mom Convoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment