My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coupons & Freebies

Did anyone watch Andy Wise last night on the news?  He went grocery shopping with Susan Samtur.  She bought $144 worth of groceries and paid $16.33!  She has her own coupon website, selectcouponprogram.com.  I looked at it briefly but I'm planning on studying it a little more.  I'm not sure about paying $40/year to get coupons.  It was interesting to see all of the free coupons that she had during the interview.  Those are not things you find often!  If you can get those on the site it may be worth it.  Let me know if you check it out.

Here are some links for you to try today. 



Free Dayspring Greeting Card from Lifeway Christian Stores.  Thanks to MoneysavingMom.com
Free Card

A great source for printable coupons -
Print Your Own

More Printables

No comments:

Post a Comment