My Blog

My blog has morphed over the years into different things. It is a place to learn about saving money, product reviews, cooking, gardening, and homesteading. It can take you to whatever has my attention at the moment and then back to the day to day. I hope you will learn something here and come back often.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

House Party 4 U?

Have you heard of Houseparty.com?  If not, go to the website and check it out.  You first sign up with houseparty.com.  This puts you on their e-mail list.  If you see a party that you would like to host, you fill out the survey and submit it.  You will find out in a few days or weeks, depending on the date of the party, if you are selected as a host.

I received notification today that I was selected for an Arnold & Arowheat Sandwich Thins party!  I am really excited because we LOVE this bread.  In fact, it is about the only bread I buy (except for my free bread last week).  We use them for breakfast and lunch.  If you are interested in coming to the party let me know.  It will be Feb. 27 at 11:30.  You will get free coupons, reusable grocery bag, kitchen note pad, recipe cards, and  Sandwich Thins® Nutrition Guides and Healthy Living Tips.  Oh, and did I mention free lunch?  Ok, and it's a good excuse to get out of the house for a little while!



This week may be a little slow on the coupon deals because I am working on using foods from the freezer and pantry before I buy more.  But if you still have to do your weekly shopping, take a few minutes to sit down and plan out your meals.  You should receive your local grocery store ads in the mail today.  See what they have on sale and plan your menu around it.  Be sure to check for coupons on any items that you have to buy.  There are several places online to print coupons if you don't have them on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment